Central Inverter with LV/LV transformer.
Aurora® Inverters utilize high-efficiency power-conversion technologies, and high-speed independent Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) channels, to increase the amount of usable power that is available from renewable-energy installations. This optimized energy harvesting can significantly increase the ROI of residential and commercial solar-power plants.
- New “Electrolyte-free” power converter to further increase the life expectancy and long term reliability
- Reduced susceptibility to a single fault. In case of a component failure, a maximum of 55kW will be lost
- Increased energy harvesting, euro and peak efficiency +0,5% compared to previous generation (ηpk PVI-55.0=96,30%)
- Reduced acoustic noise due to the high switching frequency (18kHz).
- Maximum input voltage up to 1000Vdc, improved design flexibility and reduced DC distribution losses for large scale PV plants
- Integrated DC and AC distribution and protection. Fully equipped for connection, additional accessories not required
- Simplified wiring, fully front-accessible DC and AC terminations
- Easy installation and maintenance procedure. Front extractible DC distribution and auxiliary supply drawers, together with the modular DC/AC converters ensure full accessibility to all critical parts during installation, inspection and maintenance (incl. air filter holders)
- Smart grid management functions for large “utility grade” PV plants. Static grid support through reactive power compensation, frequency-dependent control of active power, utility-controlled active and reactive power set-points, dynamic grid support with LVRT capability (Low Voltage Ride Through). All optional functions available in accordance to the BDEW medium-voltage directive