Central Inverter 200kW without LV/LV transformer.
New inverter system based on extractable modules of 67kW of power. Limited losses thanks to the output voltage increased to 380V. For a considerable reduction of the loss due to the mismatching phenomena, each module can be configured in multi-master for up to 6 independent MPPT, or in master slave with a single MPPT to improve the harvest of the energy in case of single failure. The inverter, without transformer, reaches 98% of peak efficiency. Inverter systems are delivered pre-configured and pre-tested, significantly reducing on-site wiring and testing operations.
- New extractable module with increased power up to 67kW
- Increased output voltage to 380V for limited losses
- Reduced acoustic noise due to high switching frequency
- Reverse polarity protection for each module
- Maximum input voltage up to 1000V, reduced DC distribution losses for large scale PV plants
- Easy installation and maintenance procedure. Front extractible DC/AC converters and accessibility to all critical parts
- High efficiency for and increased harvest energy
- Two independent RS-485 communication interfaces for inverter and intelligent string combiner monitoring
- Integrated DC disconnect switch for each 67 kW module AC and DC side integrated protection (fuses and OVR) easily replaceable