Designed for commercial usage, this threephase inverter is highly unique in its ability to control the performance of the PV panels, especially during periods of variable weatherconditions. This device has two independent MPPTs and efficiency ratings of up to 97.3%.
The input voltage range makes the inverter suitable to installations with reduced string size. The HF isolation allows positive or negative ground configuration.
It is available with an optional fully-integrated DC disconnect (-S version). The unit is free of electrolytic capacitors, leading to a longer product lifetime.
- ‘Electrolyte-free’ power converter to further increase the life expectancy and long term reliability
- Quiet Rail
- True three-phase bridge topology for DC/AC output converter
- Each inverter is set on specific grid codes which can be selected in the field
- Dual input sections with independent MPP tracking, allows optimal energy harvesting from two sub-arrays oriented in different directions
- Wide input range
- Detachable wiring box to allow an easy installation
- Integrated string combiner with diﬀerent options of configuration which includes DC and AC disconnect switch in compliance with international Standards (-S2, -S2F and -S2X versions)
- High speed and precise MPPT algorithm for real time power
- tracking and improved energy harvesting
- Flat efficiency curves ensure high efficiency at all output levels ensuring consistent and stable performance across the entire input voltage and output power range
- Outdoor enclosure for unrestricted use under any environmental conditions
- Capability to select via display the Active Power reduction and the Reactive Power regulation (fi xed cos(phi), standard cos(phi)=f(P) curve, Fixed Q (Q/Pn))
- Capability to connect external sensors for monitoring environmental conditions
- Availability of auxiliary DC output voltage (24V, 300mA)